THE SMART HELMET ACCESSORY
The COSMO CONNECTED is a smart brake light system that attaches to your motorcycle helmet. It's been proven that having a brake light higher up makes you more visible. This is the world's first Lithium-Ion rechargeable brake light which connects to your helmet via a discreet magnetic base plate and works with an Accelerometer and Gyrometer to determine when to put the brake light on (fast engine deceleration or medium to hard braking). It also has crash detection and will send an SMS to 3 chosen contacts on your phone with GPS co-ordinates in the event of an accident. All can be set up via a mobile app that connects to the device via bluetooth.. clever stuff!
iOS Device Android Device Requires iOS 10.0 or later - iPhone 5 or later 5.0 version or later
- 900mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
- Max voltage : 4,2V
- Cut-off voltage : 3,5V
- 50% battery capacity voltage : 3,77V
- Charging time : 2h40
- Charging by micro-USB cable (included)
- USB Micro-B port
- Bluetooth Low Energy module 4.0
- 3-axis accelerometer (speed variation detection)
- 3-axis gyrometer (angle velocity measurement)
- Conformal coating applied onto the PCBA
- Engineering quality PMMA used for an ideal light scattering (UV resistant, impact resistant, fire resistant V1/V2)
- Engineering quality polycarbonate casing (UV resistant, impact resistant, fire resistant V0)
- Stainless steel screws (SUS316, identical to Inox A4)
- Thermoplastic elastomer sealing
- Dimension : 139 x 59 x 43 mm
- Weight : 145g (magnetic base included)
- Brake and deceleration light
- Warning mode
- Continuous light (steady light with medium luminous intensity)
- Combination continuous light/deceleration light and continuous light/warning mode
- Fall detection, emergency responders alert and notifications to emergency contacts
- Fits on most helmets available on the market
- Two high-performance magnets for an optimal magnetic force (neodymium magnet) (2 x 11 lb magnetic force)
- High performance bonding double-sided tape, resistant to water and extreme temperatures (between -10°C (14°F) and 90°C (194°F) )
- Cosmo Moto
- Magnetic base
- Micro-USB cable
- Starter guide
- 70% Isopropyl alcohol wipe
- Glossy black
- Glossy white
- Matte black
- CE Conformity
- FCC Declaration of conformity
- International Protection Marking: IP65
- EU RTC Code No. : C626
- Eruling: US Customs and Border Protection;
- Tariff No.: 8531.80.9051
are based on orders placed before 3:30pm Monday to Thursday. Our
standard is Next Working Day delivery to the whole of UK. However,
there some items which will take Two Working Days. The top of the
product page will tell you when you can expect the delivery and both
Spesa and our partner couriers' systems will keep you up to date with
delivery every step of the way.
We offer delivery upgrades for very reasonable prices, for
example 1 hour time slots, pre 10:30 delivery and Saturday delivery.
Please choose these when you are checking out.
Delivery outside of the UK can take from 1 to 3 working days,
we can deliver to almost any destination.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of
delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if
the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or
defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 48 hours of
its receipt, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more
quickly. Please be aware that following our processing of the refund it
can take up to 72 hours for your financial institution to process and
show your refund in your account.
If you need to return and item please contact the team by
email at firstname.lastname@example.org.